Monday, November 26, 2012

Recycle, Reduce, Reuse - Modern Gardening

If you don't know, I am in love with fresh, home-grown food. My garden and I have a special bond that is unlikely to fade no matter how many times it dies on me. I like gardening. It gives me time away from technology to relax and enjoy the simple things and there is no end to the cool things you can grow. Not only does gardening help to reduce the amount of carcinogens in the air, if you grow vegetables and fruit it'll help cut back on your budget and medical bills, and it also looks amazing. So this week, I'm going to show you some cool and easy to reproduce ideas so you can replace your lawn with a garden whether you've got a lawn or a high rise patio, in a completely green way!
































































No comments:

Post a Comment