Friday, January 18, 2013

Free Money?!


Yup, there are ways to get things for free.

Recently I've had a friend tell me she was moving here and that she had a place set up and everything.
There will be three of us to split the bills between but money will still be tight since everyone is still a college student.
So while I'm searching for a better job I also wanted to look into anything free. So I tried the classifieds in the local paper and local news station website. I found some pretty good deals but I was hoping for a little bit more. We have the basic objects like a couch and... one bed... for three of us... So I decided to look on amazon since you can get some cheap stuff there.
Long story short my cat tried to attack my hand while I was surfing the site and clicked a link.
Free Amazon Gift Cards What caught my eye was getting FREE amazon gift cards.
Now, I am a member of Search & Win and I love it but it does take a bit of time which lately, with college and work, I haven't had enough time to really earn to much. I still get about $5 a month but that's not a lot to work with.
So, I decided to check out the site I mentioned earlier. It's been 20 minutes... and I've already earned $5!
Now, I wont say that that is normal because I barely joined. If it is then wonderful! But if it isn't at least I got something out of it. It's always nice to get free money... the legal way.

Click the links to go to the site and check it out. You don't have to join but it wouldn't hurt you to at least look.


No comments:

Post a Comment