Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lazy Day

So today didn't start out well for me. Let me start with saying I'm a night owl. I tend to be most awake during the night no matter how long ago it was since I last slept. Last night was one of those nights for me, I didn't get to slept until 5(ish)am. The problem with that is that I was supposed to work at 9am - 2pm. It's not a long shift but it's long enough when you don't have much sleep. Not only that but it takes me an hour to walk there and I had woken up late so I had to walk extra fast. My calves are still burning. And walking home was just hot and too bright for my eyes to stand it.

So currently I am sitting in my room with my fans pointed right at me (no a/c in my room for now). So instead of doing major crafts for my Christmas plans today I'm just going to do some simple ones that can be done on my computer. I feel way too lazy today. I don't even know if I'm going to get my workout routine in... 0.0 I'm too sore but I probably should at least try to do a little something...
Anyway, this is what I'm working on Christmas Newsletter. It's going to be my own version but this is what I got the inspiration from.

No comments:

Post a Comment