Monday, August 20, 2012

Big plans, Much to do!

So, first and foremost I would like to just say that I'm a bit odd. Now that you know that lets get down to business.
So far throughout my life party plans have always failed and special occasions turned into ordinary days with maybe a few hugs. Well I don't like that.
So this year I have decided that I'm going to do some REALLY special!
My favorite holiday it Christmas so that's the occasion I'm going to use. And since this year we have two foreign exchange students living with us I'm really going to go big!
But it's also a surprise... so if you know my family don't tell anyone! lol now to get down to business.
Starting now (I know it's early but there's a reason for that) I am going to be making stuff for decorations and getting gifts from all over. I'll have to find hiding places for all the stuff... maybe I'll get me a small storage unit to do so and say it's for my stuff... -.- I'll put a lock on it.
Anyway! I'm going to do everything I can!
Of course I will do some things with the family but for the most part things are going to be secret. And then on Christmas eve night when everyone goes to sleep, just like my parents did for me when I was a child, I will sneak out and put everything up. And plenty of presents :) because everyone loves those.
I want the place to be overrun with Christmas! :D
Then on Christmas morning I will wake up earlier then everyone and make a Christmas breakfast that I'll surprise them with. And well have treats, games, activities, and of course, present opening all day!
hehe! I'm already excited!

For the other holidays before then... ya... I'll just let the family take care of most of that. At least for this year.
I'll participate. Just not as much as I will be doing for Christmas.

And yes, I will be blogging EVERYTHING! I'll make sure to take lots of pictures and give you detailed accounts of whats going on so maybe some time you can follow my lead ^_^ and just so that you have something interesting to look forward too.
I'll probably be blogging everyday or at least every other day. wow... That's going to be a lot. But hey! At least it will all be fun fun fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment