Friday, September 21, 2012

Mission Statement and Traveling


My Mission Statement
I don't want to live a life that's just like everyone else's. I do not want to be stuck in the same place working the same boring job that I don't enjoy for just a little pay. I want to live.
For this year I have a responsiblity to my exchange sisters so I will be staying in Utah. But in order to make this more fun and not the boring day to day life, I will be recording different things in Utah that visitors (or even natives that don't know of these places) can enjoy while here.
Then next june I will be leaving to Ohio for a little bit. I will do the same there and video tape some fun things that people can do. But I don't plan on staying there for too long.
I will be earning and saving money so that i can travel all over. I may even go to Austraila and visit Sonne. :) I will video tape different things about the culture, country, people and show you many different things that you can do. I will give you tutorials on things you would need to know if you went to that country and answer questions you may have. If you want to know a particular something or with to see me do a particular something you can ask me and (as long as it is not vulgar or will get me locked in jail) I will do my best to do those things for you.
       If you wish to help me out then I will be putting a donate button on this blog soon and I will make sure if you help that your answers get answered sooner. But it's alright if you don't wish to help me or can't.
Besides, this blog is called Unsimplistic Dreaming. So why keep it simple ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment