Wednesday, September 26, 2012

In Reverse Weather Patterns.

While Sonne enjoys her beautiful beach spring weather, some of us (like me) are starting our autumn weather. the days are getting cooler and the leaves are starting to change color. I actually do enjoy this weather, not because of all the holidays and treats coming up but because of the feeling in the air. I enjoy the crisp air and sprakling winter snow.
There is just so much going on in this time of year that there is always something to do.
Now, usually I would try to put up a tutorial for you here but since I am on my phone that is going to have to wait. However, I will fill you in that I will soon be making video tutorials for those who enjoy that more. I will always keep posting the written tuts aswell but if you prefer the videos I will soon have those coming up for you. :)
I do hope everyone is enjoying the weather no matter where you are -Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment