Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Fall Bucket List


Sorry, this is my first video... >.< And I was busy cleaning my room and doing laundry...
Anyway, my list is this
  • Go apple picking and bake apple pie
  • Go on a autumn picnic
  • take a drive to see the autumn foliage
  • Celebrate Oktoberfest
  • Carve lots of pumpkins
  • Pick your own pumpkins in a pumpkin patch
  • take a nature walk with a camera
  • Make some Hot Toddies
  • Plant Daffodil bulbs for next spring
  • Bake and decorate cookies
  • Host a fall dinner party with grandma
  • Decorate for Fall
  • Rake (and play in) leaves
  • take a hay ride
  • Make some think and chunky homemade soup
  • Watch Hocus Pocus
  • Go on a haunted trail
  • Frightmare at lagooneee
  • Have a photoshoot in a leaf pile
  • Visit a Corn Maze!
If you have a bucket list of your own for fall please feel free to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment