We all get writers block. The question is how you can get past it.
Some ways that I have personally found to help is simply rereading what you have already wrote or trying to daydream the rest of your story.
But there are other ways;
- Just force yourself to sit down and write. Just don't over stress yourself or you'll get no where.
- Evaluate your work area. If it's cluttered, noisy, or filled with distractions you need to fix it up.
- Relax! If your mind is other places you wont focus and if your body is tired or sore you wont want to do anything.
- Drink some hot tea. It's relaxing and since there's so many different kinds out there your bound to like one.
- Don't stress it! It wont do you any good to worry about it.
So relax, enjoy, and keep on writing.